The Grand Design of Franchising is an informative, and engaging course where participants learn the complete method of developing a.
The principal objective of this course is to enable participants to make use of a foundation of knowledge, and a set of skills and aptitudes, preparing them to perform at their most efficient levels, while undertaking their franchise management tasks.
Using a combined trainer and client-oriented method through problem-solving techniques, and identification of personal objectives, this course is geared towards producing results that help clients successfully franchise their business in real life.
“If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.”
In this practice-focused course you will master the entire process of building a franchise modus operandi for your business.
Fast-track your learning process by summing up years of accumulated franchise experience and knowledge in a very short time.
Learn from the experts and save yourself money, time, effort, and energy and avoid costly mistakes, bumps, and bruises along the way of building your franchise system.
- Examine the of the client’s business.
- Provide advice and guidance in building the franchise system for the business.
- Build participants’ confidence and competency in performing everyday franchise management tasks.
- Formulate a franchise strategy for the business.
- Build a healthy relationship between the and the franchisees.
- Maintain a network of happy, loyal, and successful franchisees.
- Develop a sustainable risk-tolerant franchise business with potential for regional and international growth.
“The value of any business is measured by the value of the people working in it.”
This is a worthwhile investment to build brand recognition, improve your services/products mix, add new income generators, increase revenues & profits, and, and enrich overall cash flow.
By registering in this course, you will help yourself and your team achieve your professional goals and strengthen your franchise leadership skills where you will become the new trainers and coaches to others in your company through this hands-on learning opportunity.
- Business leaders, founders/owners.
- Directors, presidents, chairpersons, C-level executives, and board members.
- Managing directors and regional managers.
- Executive managers, department heads and operational and supervisory staff.
- Investment consultants, asset, and project managers.
- Legal and financial advisors.
- Research and development managers.
- Training and human resources managers.
- Sales, marketing, and advertising managers.