The Secrets ofis an enlightening training course designed to enable participants to map out a strategy for starting a new business by means of buying a franchise or creating their own.
This course is supported by a complete guide for buying a franchise and the best practices for negotiating a.
Using a blend of trainer and client-focused practices, supported by data collection, brainstorming sessions and the alignment of corporate and personal objectives, this course is planned to produce results that help clients draft a pre-for selecting a brand and successfully obtain the franchise of their choice.
“Learning is the beginning of wealth. Learning is the beginning of health. Learning is the beginning of spirituality. Searching and learning is where the miracle process all begins.”
This is a real-world training course which will help you answer important questions regardingsuch as:
Why some famous international brands fail in certain markets?
Why my dream brand may not work for me?
Why I cannot attract the serious attention of specific brands?
What can go wrong in my communication with the?
With real-life examples and mind-mapping processes you will learn:
How to align your personal goals with your corporate objectives?
How to plan for obtaining the franchise rights of a known brand?
How to identify the franchise type/model that best suit your resources?
How to evaluate a franchise brand?
What questions you should ask the ?
How to evaluate the future relationship with the franchise owner?
How to negotiate a ?
- Alignment of goals by outlining personal and corporate vision, mission, objectives, short, medium, and long-term strategies.
- Layout a step-by-step action plan for obtaining a franchise.
- Develop an attractive /corporate presentation.
- Research and identify franchise brands.
- Evaluate information provided by the (s).
- Establish the feasibility of obtaining a franchise.
- Produce an initial pre- for obtaining a specific franchise brand.
- Confirm interest in the researched brands and commence communication with owners.
“The whole purpose of education is to turn mirrors into windows.”
This is an intelligent move to layout a step-by-step action plan for obtaining the franchise brand of your preference.
- Business women and men and investors.
- Business leaders, founders/owners.
- Directors, presidents, chairpersons, C-level executives, and board members.
- Managing directors, and regional managers.
- Executive managers, department heads and operational, and supervisory staff.
- Investment consultants, asset, and project managers.
- Legal, and financial advisors.
- Research and development managers.
- Training and human resources managers.
- Sales, marketing, and advertising managers.