Second Cup Café (Canada/KSA)
A Little Love in Every Cup
Priority Target Franchise Markets:Single, Multiple and Area Development Franchise Rights within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
“The largest Canadian specialty coffee retailer chain with 540 branches in 30 countries is now available forin the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The master franchise rights are owned by Alama Food and Beverage Company which is offering 7 different store formats for from a kiosk to express unit, and from a bistro type to a bakery café, and stand-alone model. Alama Food and Beverage Company is the first to introduce Second Cup as a Bakery Café in the entire world offering chilled favourites of premium, specialty hand-picked coffee, teas, chocolate, and fruit chillers. The menu also includes handcrafted sustainable coffee and organic artisan tea and signature frozen yogurt, parfaits, smoothies & shakes, in addition to made-to-order sandwiches & salads, and freshly-baked bread, croissants, pastries, muffins & cakes.”
- Part of Foodtastic, one of the largest restaurant companies in Canada with a portfolio of 21 brands and over 900 locations, and sales over $830M.
- A -oriented system focusing on quality, innovation and creating an individual customer experience.
- The benefit of Second Cup extensive knowledge in the restaurant franchise industry, and local market of the Dammam-based Alama Food and Beverage Company.
- Proximity for the provision of immediate franchise support offered by a team of young and dynamic professionals.
- Scalable store size, which allows for flexibility in location selection.
- Full support including site selection, lease negotiation, design, construction, training, and continuous marketing & operational support.
- Franchisees’ regional meetings and field operational & managerial support.