So, you have invested so much valuable time, organizational effort, workforce energy and financial resources to develop your franchise system, and yet you have not been able to build a satisfactory network of successful franchisees!
This thorough capability-building training course is designed to assist establishedowners to configure a concrete franchise expansion strategy.
The course introduces a change management approach to cope with the conceivable growth of the business, providing a fundamental modification in the basic franchise management concept, and offering new practices for a methodical discipline that transforms organizational goals and processes.
Using a synthesis of trainer and client-focused processes and through data collection and analytical exercises, this course is planned to produce results that help clients develop a comprehensive plan for a rewarding franchise expansion.
The course is enriched with an easy-to-use handbook for handling potential franchisees from the time of receiving the firstto the signing of the agreement with “Do’s and Don’ts” in a interview.
“To understand the heart and mind of a person, look not at what he has already achieved, but at what he aspires to.”
With up-close, in-depth, and detailed examination of case studies you will learn:
- Why it is sometimes prohibitive to enter specific markets/areas?
- Reasons for setbacks in achieving franchise expansion results and causes for failure.
- Most suitable franchise models (formats) for expansion.
- Your primary responsibilities as a for managing a network of profitable, successful, and happy franchisees.
- Criteria for selecting excellent potential franchise partners and the best means for identifying and qualifying them.
- Writing a well-thought-out plan tailored to your target markets/audience.
- Draft a win/win . What makes an agreement irrational and impractical (anti-sale agreement)?
- Identify the obstacles in franchise expansion and the causes for failure in achieving results.
- Evaluate the franchise feasibility, (Investment Levels VS “ROI”).
- Manage long-term healthy relationships with franchisees.
- Reinforce company organizational structure to support franchise expansion plans.
- Developing an ambitious strategy for a rewarding franchise system.
- Compile an optimal plan tailored to target specific markets and or potential franchisees.
- Start a fully integrated roadmap for sustainable franchise growth.
“In the long run, your human capital is your main base of competition. Your leading indicator of where you’re going to be 20 years from now is how well you’re doing in your education system”
Unlock the golden door of wealth in franchising by capturing the returns offered by this course.
Empower your team and change your company’s organizational structure to cope with your franchise expansion plan.
- Business leaders, founders/owners.
- Directors, presidents, chairpersons, C-level executives, and board members.
- Managing directors, and regional managers.
- Executive managers, department heads and operational, and supervisory staff.
- Investment consultants, asset, and project managers.
- Legal, and financial advisors.
- Research and development managers.
- Training and human resources managers.
- Sales, marketing, and advertising managers.